Monday, December 1, 2008

EXCITING NEWS!

yahoo!! I am so excited! I just was offered a job as "business office coordinator for the weight loss clinic" at the hospital I work at. This clinic is going to offer the lapband! This is an awesome adventure for our hospital and for me!!!

I had my interview today and was offered the job this afternoon. I will help patients to learn and understand the program, be with them every step of the way, encourage them, motivate them, run the support group, and help with promoting and advertising!! WOW I am so excited!!!

We are all very excited! The dr and nurse are going to a training this weekend, and I will be visiting the hospital I had my surgery at for some information and extra education.

There are three of us in this weight loss clinic, the dr, a nurse (has a full title but I can't remember it!- clinical coordinator or something) and me! We will be brainstorming and creating an awesome program for an awesome price! After listening to some of the ideas the other two have and the hospital administrator has and the ideas I have- I really think this is going to be an amazing program!!!

If anyone has suggestions- things they liked about the program they went through- anything they didn't like- please pass them along!!

I can't believe that after almost two years of talking with the administrator- that this is becoming a reality and I GET TO BE PART OF IT!!! WOW! What an opportunity for me!!

I want to be motivating to others. I want to help others feel as good as I do. I want to help this program to be the best in the area! This is a program that is dear to my heart, and I am so thankful to have the chance to be a part of it!

Until I blog again....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

congrats that is soo exciting..

Unknown said...

i know it makes me wanna cry knowing that he is getting so big i don't want him too i want him to stay little