Friday, November 21, 2008

Surgery Day

Surgery day- I was so excited. I don't remember being nervous at all! I was so excited to start my new life! I got to my little room, and the lady that was heading up the program came to see me. She even brought a gift to me - bath and body lotion and shower gel. The dr came in too. I remember getting gowned up and ready to go. Next I remember them trying to talk to me to wake me up! I was irritated cause I was tired and wanted to sleep! Then I was back to my room and up walking as much as I could do!

My son was wrestling in the state tournament that night. My husband found a internet site that was broadcasting so we got to watch him wrestle! I was yelling and cheering! It was a great night!

They keep you over night so they can do a test in the morning to check for any complications from the surgery. I was out of the hospital by 1- the next morning. The drive home was a little rough but I survived. My surgery was Thursday, and I was back to work on Tues. AWESOME!

It was an easy recovery! Seriously the best thing I ever did!!! Surgery day isn't anything to worry about and nothing too exciting went on! Except me yelling in my room at night at the wrestling tournament.

Until I blog again.....

No comments: