Sunday, November 23, 2008

A Return To Love

Who I am to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented? Who am I not to be? Exactly!!! Whether I am fat, skinny, short, or tall- I am brilliant, gorgeous, and talented! Why be afraid of that? Why let someone tell me or make me feel like I am any different? I am a Child of God! I am a good person. Is my heart any different now that I lost weight? No- I am still the same kind, caring, decent person I always was--- ok maybe some people never thought me to be that, but I am those things. I am still those things! Shrinking away from that does not help the world! I should have embraced my good qualities- flaunted them- made the bright and easy for anyone to see!

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." Eleanor Roosevelt

How true is that? We need to stand up for ourselves- shine our light- be proud of it! If we let the belittling of small minded people get to us- we are the ones making us feel inferior! I know it is easier to listen and feel bad about ourselves then it is to stand up for ourselves and stand proud.

No matter how you look - or think you look- stand proud for the person you are inside! Let go of the fear that it isn't enough to be somebody. When we do that- we will help others! Letting ourselves feel inferior will only take others down with us!

Be somebody- not some BODY-

There is nothing wrong with wanting to improve yourself in looks- but remember who you are on the inside- remember that is the part of you that counts.

until I blog again.....

No comments: