Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Wed.

I did NOT do any stairs last night. My head hurt so badly I just couldn't. I didn't dare! with my head already hurting, and knowing that I tend to get light headed when doing the steps- I didn't figure that was a safe combination. So instead I baked cookies! blah---

So once again- not happy with my food efforts. And ok with the exercise issue cause that was for my safety I made that choice. If I could just get rid of the headaches! They die down after a little while after getting home- they start when I show up to work... hmmmmm

Anyway- weight going no where but at least it isn't going up. I wasn't happy with the scales today but then I took my shoes off (I always take them off was just lazy this morning) and I weighed in the same as last week. Hoping to make progress in the food department and increase my workouts. Not sure what to do tonight. Might go to the gym or just do stairs. Tomorrow is suppose to be zumba.

I will happy once some of the unneeded stress is out of my life- getting closer with that....

I am feeling my monday night workout today! Didn't notice it until last night! But my abs are yelling a bit!!! I just want to see some results but I know that I need to actually put in more work for those results. sigh.

I have got to make something work. I know it is better food choices and continued exercise but the food part escapes me from time to time.

until I blog again.....

No comments: