Tuesday, November 16, 2010

So far so good...

I went to the gym last night and did the circuit training! I Love that!! Did some aerobic type work and weights on the universal gym. I was pleased. Hope I start seeing results. Now if I can get the junk out of my diet I will be doing even better!

Just had my health fair labs drawn- I am expecting to see some bad glucose numbers.... sigh.... but I am working on it so I know I will be ok. I can do this.

No workouts over the weekend. Had appointments and went out of town. Not really a good excuse cause I went to a hotel and they had STAIRS . OH yeah- I didn't run the steps cause I was tired AND because I brought workout clothes but forgot my shoes!! silly me. I was actually kind of upset about that. I thought about going barefoot but worried about messing up my feet and slowing me down in the long run.

Tonight is a stair climb day. Then biggest loser! Love that show! One of my boys said they need to do a celebrity biggest loser. I think that would be pretty cool but then again- most celebrities could afford to go to the Biggest Loser Ranches they have. So help the other people who can't. This season has been hard for me to watch. They have the most competitive game playing contestants I have ever seen this year! Makes it hard to watch some nights. To me the only competition is myself. I need to do better than I did yesterday! I need to lose the weight for my health not for money!

until I blog again.....

No comments: