Wednesday, November 10, 2010

wouldn't ya know it!?

Monday I came to work and made it all of 15 minutes before leaving! I spent the day in the bathroom- then Tues I was feeling better and the more I moved the worse I got. So- day two of being sick. So I have missed two days of working out. Day one was the new class and day two was a stair day. I can make up the steps part. The class I have to wait until Monday again. I was to worn out to get up to do zumba this morning. Still not feeling the greatest so might not hit the gym tonight either. Ok don't think I will at all. BUT I might go for some stairs. I can do a few at a time if I need to. (A few trips then rest then a few trips etc- not a few steps in one!) =)

I think some of my outside stressors are being reduced so I might show some progress in the weight loss department. I just want to improve on my muffin top (decrease for improvement not increase!) and feel good. Want to be physically fit for the stair climb in March- and for other events I am considering.

Gathering up some good motivating messages to use in my stair climbing. If you have any good ones - please share.

until I blog again....

No comments: