Thursday, November 11, 2010

ha!

Well, It is evening and I am eating my meals backwards! I am such an air head- I forgot my posting this morning and didn't follow my meal plan. I ate nothing for breakfast. Ate 4 moz sticks (the FRIED kind- trust me I know that wasn't a healthy option) for lunch. drank some water. Now for supper - I am eating my protein bar and some microwave 94% fat free kettle popcorn.

I will be going to zumba tonight for sure. - only thing that will slow me down is if the weather seems to be getting worse. I am hoping to get in some stairs tonight but we'll see. Zumba for sure-anything else will be a bonus!

Now I need to get to work on finding some good recipes. I want to find some good holiday ones to share!

Will post tomorrow what I accomplished and didn't accomplish. =)

until I blog again....

No comments: