Saturday, May 15, 2010

yesterday and today

The rest of my day didn't go as well for food.... I had spaghetti with a chicken pattie and garlic bread. Drank too much milk, ate some more garlic bread, had an ice cream bar (they were 162 calories which is wonderful compared to some of the sweets I have been eating). I ended up with horrible acid reflux and tried calming it down with another ice cream bar and a piece of toast in the night. BLAH overall- still probably better on calories than I have been doing. Which is quite sad.

I had a piece of toast for breakfast this morning with a little bit of butter. The acid reflux is subsiding finally! I have to work today. BUT I am going to try and get some exercise in. Perhaps I will use a toning band while at work. hmmmm

until I blog again.....

No comments: