Friday, May 14, 2010

on the move!

There is no better time to start than right now! Why say "I will start on Monday" or "I made a bad choice- might as well blow the rest of the day and then start again tomorrow"? Say "I need to make a change, and I am going to start that change right now! If I slip up, I will forgive myself and get right back on track immediately, not tomorrow, not the next day, next week... but right now."

So that is what I did! I am making those changes that I need to make! I got a hard boiled egg and a string cheese from the cafeteria and went for a walk! It was beautiful outside! just wonderful! I am so glad I went for that walk. I feel better.

The next two weeks is full of family visiting, bathroom remodel, new bathroom created, graduations, and a wedding. So I will be very busy! BUT I am planning on getting my walks in some where and some running in with my daughter while she is home. Wish me luck!

until I blog again....

No comments: