Tuesday, May 4, 2010

It's been awhile!

Wow- it has been awhile since I updated! Will just say I am doing well! I decided this morning I must be feeling good cause I can get ready for work in just 25 minutes again and I have been on time a lot more!! =)

I have a two boys graduating and then the next day one of them is getting married!! His fiance is also graduating!! It will be a wonderfully fun week! I can't wait. I am planning on starting some serious training for the half marathon. I have set this goal now I need to work towards it. I can't disappoint myself now can I?

So I got my shoes out- I plan to hit the road when I get home from work today.

I will update in further detail later. I will say I am loving my clinic job right now and all the patients I am working with!

until I blog again....

No comments: