Tuesday, May 18, 2010

We're walking, we're walking, and stop....

Well, my dear friend Lacey remembered I wanted to walk at lunch time!! Bless her heart! She showed up just before one- we went and walked around adams park a couple of loops and back again. It was nice! I was a sweaty mess but LOVED the fresh air and sunshine!!

Food choices- Think I did pretty good!! I had hmmm what did I have? I had some chocolate pudding at lunch. Then for supper I ate some mac and cheese with tuna and a slice of french toast later. I drank some milk (probably a little too much milk) and I drank almost all my water yesterday- might have been a half cup shy?

THEN I did some squats. (that is such a funny sounding word - squat!) I did 150 total. then I did leg lifts 100 each leg. (50 side 50 back) My legs noticed it right away!!

This morning I did 100 squats, and I am working on a yogurt. (oh this morning I also had a piece of toast with a light dusting of powdered sugar.) So overall- not horrible- not nearly as bad as last week's food and exercise (or lack thereof!)

Hoping to get out for a small walk at least at lunch today!!

until I blog again....

No comments: