Sunday, May 16, 2010

not going to make my goal!

I just read a post of mine from the end of 2009, and I had a goal of reaching my goal weight by May 28th (the wedding day). I am not going to reach that goal. Infact- I am not even close. So I REALLY have to pay attention to myself and get on the ball!

I think I am actually a few pounds further from my goal that I was at the point. Not a lot but enough to make me irritated! It will be ok! I will be working on it and I will get to my goal. It is just taking longer than I would like and longer than I like to admit to anyone! =) but if you see me- you know I am not to my ideal weight so I guess I won't have to say much!

So today I ate the second bag of popcorn from my friend. 100 calories. And I am hungry- I want lunch- not sure what to have though..... sigh.

well, not the greatest choices again but I had some oven fried chicken with half a dinner roll, then I had a sloppy joe and some doritoes and a couple of brownies... BUT my siter in law offered to send some of them home with me, and I said no!! part of that - "it is easier to say no once at the store than to have to say no everytime you see them in the house" theory! Later I was wishing I had them!! ha!

until I blog again....

2 comments:

LACEY said...

Sherri I LIKE the updates!!! Dont worry you are not the only one not meeting your goals right now. Remenber I cant even fit into my pants. We will have to help eachother. Thanks for the walk today. Lets keep it up!

simply me said...

Thank YOU for the walk!! We will help each other!! I didn't bring an umbrella! but i am willing to walk if it isn't pouring!