Monday, November 23, 2009

Goal

My new goal is to be to my goal weight by May 28th. That is six months away. If someone can figure out my health problems soon and get me feeling better, I might have a chance to meet that goal.

I really don't have a true weight I want to be. I have an idea of where I want to be. My biggest goal is to be able to go to any doctor office and not have the dr tell me I am overweight. I want to be below the radar on the overweight category!!!

I want to feel good and look good. So I have a weight range I want to get to. Then I will decide where I want to stay. So- to get to this range I need to lose 35-45 pounds. Unless I keep living off of popcorn and ice cream... blah!

I want to shrink out of EVERYTHING I own right now and go clothes shopping!!!! I would like to wear single digit pants... but I will be just fine if I stay in 10's. My biggest size goal is to get rid of the stupid muffin top. I look like those big giant muffins from Maverick- not a little muffin top... HA

So any support and encouraging words I can get would be great and appreciated!

until I blog again.....

1 comment:

Ty Bunn said...

Hey hun I just wanted to let you know that I think you are awesome. I have faith in the Dr that they will find the problem and we can get you healthy again. You have my full support.. Love you lots