Sunday, November 22, 2009

Halloween

I went as my former self for Halloween. Didn't win any costume contests but it was fun to do. The administrator said no one could appreciate the costume as much as he did. It was strange to be "big" again. I have no idea how I tied my shoes all those years. I tried walking between a desk and wall in the front office and had to really work to get my booty through there. By the end of the day I was so hot- so I shed my extra weight. Couldn't do that when I was truly big. It was an interesting experience. I am so thankful for my band. I do not know how I lived so long being overweight. I don't know what I would do if I ever had to have it removed for medical issues. I would cry and cry and cry. I see band removal as a death sentence. Not that I would just go eat all kinds of junk and such- but the band gives me the ability to feel full! I don't have that with the band being opened or not there. I need that feeling of being full. It is what keeps me from gaining weight, from over eating. Not having the band in place= death sentence. simple as that. I would do my best- I would exercise and everything but no band=death sentence. Nothing scarier in this world to me than the idea of taking my band out.

until I blog again.....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOL omg sherri that is soo funny!! I love your costume!! miss ya!!! we need to have a wii party sometime!!