Sunday, September 5, 2010

Walking

Yesterday I walked home after work. It took me an hour and a half. I was so tickled with that time!! probably around 5.5 or more miles. Need to get it done even faster but I was pleased with that time. Really pleased.

Now if I can get some of my food choices under control I would be even happier. I do feel that I am smaller in size. My rings are loose, my clothes are loose, and for the first time in a long time it hurt my knees to lie on my side... (the knee bones touching with no fat pad is painful!) So I am happy for all that.

I am not eating shakes with peanut butter cups on a regular basis like I was prior to the band being emptied. I am not eating junk all the time. I am not losing weight very fast but that's ok too. I will be thankful for a pound a week opposed to staying the same all the time.

I am debating about walking home today or just going home and relaxing and spending time with the family. If I do that I think I will for sure walk to work tomorrow. I have to come in for about an hour. We'll see. I have a couple of hours before I need to decide....

Until I blog again.....

No comments: