Thursday, December 24, 2009

On your Marks.....

We open our Christmas presents on Christmas Eve so let me tell you what I got. I am soooo excited!
I got a success habits book and workbook! I have read a good portion of the workbook and look forward to reading the book. Already, I can see how this can help me get moving as well as be a help with the support group!!! WOW!

I got a book titled "get motivated" helps you set goals and achieve them. An over all kind of goals... not weight related or money related I don't think... just any goals. So that will help me put goals in place and work for them!

Ty gave me two work out dvd's - Biggest Loser Workouts- sculpt and cardio. A six week program. This we will be starting jan 4th and I will only do upper body work for the first time around. After that I will be able to increase what I do as my foot allows. (having the right foot surgery on Dec 29). One of the boys gave me a book from biggest loser- success secrets. I will be using these stories for self motivation as well as in support group.

Another book I received was not weight related, but I am excited just the same. It is a fictional story written by a dear friend of mine. She was even so nice to write a personal message to me inside. She is so awesome. So I guess I will use this as my relaxation time. Perhaps read it next week while I am laid up post surgery!

I have spent a little time online tonight printing some articles on training.... marathon/running training. So reading will be a part of my training as I recover. OH one of the boys gave me a Biggest Loser calendar. I love it. He got me one last year too. I like those calendars. Lots of tips, motivation, places to write notes and goals, as well as check mark exercise and weigh ins.

So I am getting ready to go. I will probably need a new pair of shoes after the surgeries and healing time. Something with some more foot space and different stitching lines to avoid incision lines. That is what I will be asking for those for my birthday!

I just wanted to tell everyone Merry Christmas, and I am working on those marathon goals. Got a lot of work to do, but I AM getting started!!!!!

until I blog again.....

No comments: