Thursday, June 23, 2011

WOW!

I am pretty excited! I ran on the treadmill for 10 minutes straight yesterday and probably could have done a little bit longer but had to be somewhere so had to stop. I was so proud. It was not a fast run but I am building endurance! 4.5 mph was my speed.

My goal is to run as much of the first 3 miles or so of the soda screamer and still have the ability to push Christopher the rest of it!!! I have a few months to work towards this goal! I am hoping to possibly run while pushing him but we'll see.

So that is my news for the day! I am eating well, exercising well and trusting in the process. My knee hurt a little this morning and I am not sure if that is from the running or from my trainer having me do step ups on the weight bench! that is a big big step!!! =)

until I blog again.....

No comments: