Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Biggest Loser?

First let me update you on the 5K on May 30th. It was windy, muddy, slippery, and cold. So Christopher did not join me again. Sigh... I miss him when he isn't there making his sounds and rockin' the chair! I finished in 52 minutes .... I was hoping for 45 but I will take this. I didn't do a thing last week. I was lazy. BUT NO MORE!!!

The hospital I work for is doing a Biggest Loser Contest. Weigh in today!! It has wonderful prizes- best one... $1500 towards a trip to Disney Land because our theme for the hospital right now is "what if Disney ran the hospital". I WANT THAT TRIP!!!

I have my schedule mapped out for workouts, I have food planned except this morning it dawned on me I haven't really done well to plan suppers.... hmmmm I even have it planned how to make sure I get my water in!!! I think I am ready to go! Ty is ready to help take care of stuff around the house more so I can concentrate on this contest and doing what I need to do!

SO my official beginning weight.... 197.8
and my right forearm is an inch bigger then the left! just incase you were wanting to know that! haha! I think it is from bowling? every thing else seemed to be the same on both sides! I had my picture taken for my before shot and will post that later.

Not sure anyone reads this blog, but if you do- please feel free to send me encouragement, hints, tips, recipes, etc!!!

until I blog again.....

No comments: