Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Biggest Loser so far

Well, my scale said 189 this morning- dr scale was just a bit more but it's all good. I am not losing a lot of weight at the moment but I am changing drastically in shape! I am doing supreme 90 which is similar to the p90x as far as I can tell. I am on day 22 and feeling great- other than tired from getting up early! I do that in the morning then try to do something else in the afternoon. Walk on my lunch time, go to the gym, personal trainer sessions with a teammate.... etc.

Thought I would share this story with you -

Saturday I took Troy shopping for his father's day gift to Ty. (Troy is my youngest age 17- ty is my husband - wasn't sure everyone knew that) =) anyway he picked out ande's choc cherry candy and another treat and said he and his dad would share the ande's right away but the other treat would be added to the gift for Sunday. Well, saturday afternoon i grabbed one of those ande's candys and popped it into my mouth. Troy walked up and put his hand under my mouth and said "spit it out!" so I did- spit and all! I wasn't overly nice about it! and i followed him into the kitchen where he proceeded to open the trash can and "slam" the spit and candy into the can. I said "what the heck wasthat for!?" (I was thinking he was upset cause that was his treat to share with his dad only) he waves his index finger at me and says "I want to go to disney so don't eat that!!" OH MY! I was laughing so hard!! the next morning I got a lecture about the choc cake roll he found in the fridge!!! we won't even go into that discussion!! LEt's just say I didn't dare eat until he went to work!!! hahahaaha!! I really hope I don't let him down!!! =) I know I haven't worked as hard some days as I could have. But there is only one day this month that I didn't exercise at all! I could improve my food options some days but most days I am doing great I think....

I really want to win that Disney prize!!!

until I blog again.....

No comments: