Friday, January 2, 2009

The Biggest Loser Finale! WOW!!! What a big change in all of them!! Jerry is probably my favorite followed by his daughter Colleen! He turned his health around- looks great, and his daughter was so proud. My favorite part was when she was excited that she didn't lose more than he did!! I was watching and to me it was that she wanted him to have the moment!! How amazing!!

I was shocked to hear Vickie say she took the advice Phil gave her during a phone conference while they were not on the show! Phil is the one that she hated so much!! Vickie did grow some! I was kind of pleased to hear that! I even hit rewind to see if I heard her correctly!!!

The previews for next season - which starts Jan 6th!- were great! I cannot wait until Tues!!! The contestants for this new season seem sincere in the commercials!! One of the ladies says "I am taking my life back!" I know she will make it far and learn as she goes!

My husband has decided he wants to lose his extra pounds (he doesn't have a lot- about the same amount I have left to go) . So he wanted a membership to the new local gym. For Christmas I got us both the membership, him some new shoes (I got a pair from him!), tshirts, shorts, socks, and a sweat towel! We went twice this week!! We are planning on going to a spinning class tomorrow!! I am scared. I watch those contestants on the biggest loser, and I am sure I can't do the things they do!!! Not even now being where I am at!! I want to lose the rest of my weight!!!

We are plugging away at getting the program up and going at the hospital. I have a lot of things to prepare still. We need a name for the clinic - so if anyone has any suggestions- please send them to me!!! I am a bit overwhelmed with all that it takes to start a whole new program! BUT I am so excited and proud to be a part of it! I will survive! There are so many fun aspects of the whole project! I can't believe that after almost two years since the administrator and I first talked about it- we are getting the program going now!! WOW.

I want to provide an awesome program, for an amazing price, and help each patient get to their goal properly! I want them to succeed. I want to be a part of that! For those of you who don't know- I am the first one in our area to have had the lapband and now there are almost 20 of us in the valley to have had it! So I started something- now I want to continue. I feel very dedicated to those who followed me and those who are going to go through our program. I don't want anyone to assume the will succeed because I have, and I don't want anyone to worry they will struggle like I did. I want everyone to succeed with the fewest amount of struggles! sigh....

Today I learned that I want low riders for the front of my jeans and butt covers for the back!! I bought a pair of jeans that fit great in the front but when I sit down they barely cover my fanny! of course a size bigger would help cause the legs were tight as well. But that is the first pair of jeans I have put on my body in forever that the crotch of the jeans was actually in my crotch instead of hanging six inches down!!! (that is one of the 'promise of honesty' comments!!)

until I blog again...

No comments: