Wednesday, January 15, 2014

100 workouts in 100 days!

I saw a post on facebook on January 8th. it was a video of a lady who had had enough of being overweight and low self esteem. She decided to workout everyday for 100 days. ( http://www.wimp.com/womangym/) I was very inspired by this and thought I could do it to! So here I am on day 6!  I have set myself some rules.  I feel that I should walk at home to a video and try to still go to the gym. This will only count as one workout. I will not beat myself up if something happens I don't get anything in because two workouts some days will take care of it.  BUT not to use that as an excuse or a reason not to workout one day.

SO here is how my days have gone so far
DAY 1  recumbent bike and day one of 30 day squat challenge (I think I actually did 60 squats)
DAY 2  3 mile walking video, squat challenge day 2, and 45 min on the recumbent bike
DAY 3 (this was a little harder--was waiting for grand daughter to be born!)  BUT squat challenge,
             1 mile treadmill and 30 min on recumbent
DAY 4 1 mile walk squat challenge was a rest day!
DAY 5 squat challenge, ab challenge, 3 miles of walking video (mile 2 is a lot of toning band for arms)
            30 minutes on recumbent bike

DAY 6  squat challenge and ab challenge

I am not coordinated enough to walk on the treadmill without holding on. So the recumbent has been my main gym workout. until my hand recovers anyway---- so frustrating. I had to use the treadmill day 3 since someone was on the bike, I stuck it out for a mile but my hand was not happy!  Hope this improves! need to get to the pool!

until I blog again.....

No comments: