Wednesday, May 20, 2009

biggest loser finale

I loved the finale!!! This was so awesome. I screamed, cheered, and cried!! Of course Mike went on to the finals. I wanted Mike to win! BUT I have to give credit where credit is due- Helen looked amazing. It was close!

When Jerry walked out on stage- Ty and I were pretty sure he had the at home prize in the bag. To see this man-passes out in the first hour of the season- takes an ambulance to the hospital, goes home at the end of the first week, COMES BACK to the finale- lost 177 pounds and won 100,000 dollars! I cheered and clapped every time they mentioned his name. He looked amazing. He had a couple of people come close to beating him but pretty much untouchable.

For the most part, everyone did a great job and looked amazing! It is so motivating to me. I need a push- please send me encouragement to get my hind end exercising! I want to make it to my goal but after all those health issues and solutions, I just haven't been motivated to work out! I am doing a GREAAATTTTTT job maintaining! I lose a pound gain the pound, lose the pound, gain the pound!! If I would lose a new pound every time instead of the same pound, I would be to my goal! HA

I will get there. Slow and Steady wins the race!!!! I think I can, I think I can, I think I can.... if at first you don't succeed, try try again.... feel free to send me your own cliche motivations!! HAHAHA

I am feeling better every day, and more like myself. It has been a long 5 months, and I have a few more months of uncertain side effects from the injection I received, but life is progressing! I am gaining energy and this past weekend with time away-I know I will be ok!

until I blog again.....

No comments: