Friday, May 13, 2011

off and running-

So I have been training a lot less than I want to be. This week was super busy- the first week of May I didn't get out as much as I should have but I did ok at the first 10k - I finished it in 1:28. Came in second out of THREE ha! but it's all good!

I wasn't able to push Christopher the whole distance because of weather and not wanting him to get wet and cold. But I did push him at the end and across the finish line.

Losing weight- not really but once I get to training more I should show a loss... I bounce back and forth in the same 5 pound range. Can't wait to get out of it but it is my choices that are keeping me from doing so. I have got to get out there and exercise! It is getting nicer outside so hoping to take advantage of that and go for walks more often and longer.

next event is May 30th a 5k! Gotta get moving so I can do well in the half marathons that are coming up! Want to go train where the screamer is. Perhaps tomorrow!? good plan and picnic at the park if it is nice out!

until I blog again.....

No comments: