Friday, November 12, 2010

Friday! Really?

Well, we woke up Christopher this morning, had him dressed and ready to go. Breakfast ready- feeling good that we were on top of things and ahead of our typical schedule. Then I went to get him his meds.... I couldnt' understand why I only had Friday pills in the pill strip then it dawns on me that today IS Friday! Poor kid- up dressed and ready with no place to go. So he went back to bed ( I am so jealous of that!) and I went to work. He did enjoy his breakfast first but we now understand the reasons behind the looks he was giving us!

Now- Last night- I am proud of my exercise efforts. Not so much my food efforts. But I did 1120 stairs last night! in 25 minutes!!! The stairs here are not as tall and they have a hand rail so think that made it easier. I was really proud of that. Then I had some water, ran to the store and got me a head band so I could keep the sweat and hair out of my eyes during zumba. Next I went to zumba! I worked my hardest - there was a couple of times that I needed to back off a little but otherwise I kicked it up a notch or two. I jumped for some of it, squated deeper for some of it. was a huge sweaty mess.

I came home and ate a couple of bites of taco soup with cheese, then some little smokies with cheese, then some frosting. I KNOW I KNOW!! AWFUL!!! But I think I get into some low sugars when I work out.... at one point I still wanted some more frosting but went to sleep instead. I will do better.

This morning I ate my protein bar and then a muffin that a co-workers wife brought in. YUMMY - Think I need the little bit of extra calories. Perhaps if I eat a few more caloric items that are healthful during the day I won't be so snacky at night. We'll see.

they are having fried veggie basket today.... mushrooms, onion, rings cheese... oh my!! how to stay away from that!? I don't know. Those are my favs.

until I blog again.....

No comments: